The Cannabidiol or CBD is one of the more than 80 compounds of cannabis and belongs to the class of ingredients called cannabinoids. Unlike THC, however, the latter does not produce psychoactive effects and is indicated for treating a very wide range of diseases. The light cannabis, or light, represents a variant of the hemp plant note that thanks to its particular composition are not counted among the drugs. It is obtained from the female inflorescences of the Light Sativa Hemp and has very low or no concentrations of THC, an acronym for tetrahydrocannabinol, responsible for most of the alterations and psychotic effects caused by cannabis intake. CBD is not only the second most abundant cannabinoid present in Cannabis sativa. Researchers are discovering that cannabidiol is also very effective in therapies for treating several physical and mental health problems. A Canadian company PharmaCielo has become a leading supplier of naturally grown and processed, standardized medicinal-grade oil extracts and related products.
10 benefits of Cannabis for body and mind are remarkable.
- Relieves pain: Cannabis is a natural analgesic and is useful in the treatment of pain because it inhibits neuronal transmission.
- Reduces inflammation: The Cannabis has anti-inflammatory properties and can be considered a therapeutic agent to treat a wide range of inflammatory and autoimmune disorders.
- Reduces anxiety: The Cannabidiol can reduce the ANSI to, as well as the symptoms associated with panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, social anxiety disorder, and post-traumatic stress.
- It is useful for treating epilepsy: Recent studies have shown that CANNABIS can be used in particular therapies on epileptic subjects resistant to drug treatment. Among the benefits found there is greater attention, but also an overall improvement in the mood of the patients analyzed and a better quality of sleep.
- Protects against neurovegetative diseases: Cannabidiol inhibits the toxic effects of the neurotransmitter glutamate and also of the radical oxygen species (ROS) in the brain. For this reason, it helps to prevent the death of brain cells. Moreover, CANNABIS has a high antioxidant capacity and can protect brain cells also from beta-amyloid toxicity.
- Relieves nausea: Cannabis is an excellent remedy against nausea and vomiting. In practice, however, researchers have discovered that it acts in a diphasic manner: if taken in low doses it suppresses the disorder, on the other hand, a high quantity risks increasing the symptoms.
- Fights the onset of diabetes: CDB helps reduce plasma levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines, as well as the incidence of diabetes.
- Improves sleep quality: Taking cannabidiol before going to bed improves the quality and duration of rest even in people who tend to have sleep disorders.
- Improves appetite: Several studies have shown that taking cannabidiol not only improves the appetite but reduces acne and reduces psoriasis.
- It has positive effects on depression: Cannabis appears to have efficacy equal or similar to that of antidepressants. The effects of the latter, in fact, are fast, stable over time and similar to those of other drugs normally used to treat depressive disorders.